Logan Tree Experts is a professional, full-service tree care company offering tree removal, pruning, planting, stump removal, P&D diagnosis and prescription, cabling & bracing, fertilization, consultation, and assessments. We have been providing quality tree care throughout the Peterborough and Kawartha region for over 13 years. We work with our clients to care for their trees in a safe, efficient, and ethical manner while educating and raising awareness of proper tree care.
Learn more about our team and services on our website- click here!
We are seeking hardworking, self-motivated, and safety-conscious individuals to join our team in the following positions:
At Logan Tree Experts we strive to be challenged, to learn and to succeed. We aspire to be smart, driven and knowledgeable. We are considerate, humble and kind towards other team members and clients.
Does this sound like you? If so, we want you on our team!
View our open positions below. To apply, please send a cover letter, resume and references to office(at)logantreeexperts.com or find us on www.indeed.com.
We are now hiring a Groundsperson who will work with the Assistant Tree Climber and Lead Arborist on the production crew to perform tree pruning, removals, etc. This individual is a key team member and relied upon to complete a project safely and efficiently.
We are looking for an extremely keen and safety conscious person to fill this position who has an interest in the Arboriculture Industry and wants to learn as much as possible.
- Able to show up on time with a professional appearance, a positive attitude and ready to work hard
- Capable of performing physically demanding manual labour in a variety of weather conditions.
- Carry out all duties safely and efficiently while following company standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Communicate clearly and concisely with clients, co-workers, and management
- Help create and maintain a positive and productive team environment and culture
- Able to take direction and positive critique from supervisors and management
- Perform ground support operations such as, but not limited to, rigging, cutting, brush management, chipping as per company SOP
- Perform rigging techniques to lower wood material from heights as per company SOP
- Operate and maintain chainsaws, chippers, stump grinders and other equipment as per company SOP
- Perform worksite cleanup as per company SOP
- Complete all necessary paperwork (timesheets, project logs, project risk assessment forms) accurately and on time
- At least 1-year experience working in an outdoor labour position
- Chainsaw training or certification (an asset)
- Chipper experience (an asset)
- First Aid/CPR (an asset)
- Class G license with a clean driver abstract
- Knowledge of industry rules and regulations (an asset)
40+/- hours/week, Work hours are approximately Mon-Thursday 7:00 am – 4:30 pm and Friday 7:00 am – 2:30 pm although may vary.
Starting Wage: $17- 19/hr