Thank you for your interest in Logan Tree Experts! We are always accepting applications for the positions found below, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference the position you’re applying for.
Now hiring these positions:
Are we a good fit for you?
- Have you been looking for a positive, safe work environment that focuses not only on your development but also on your work/life balance?
- Are you passionate about the arboriculture industry, driven to excel, and want to work alongside like-minded team members?
- Do you enjoy and rise to the challenges of this industry, be it the physical demand or mental problem-solving?
- Do you believe that there is always more to learn and that knowledge is a worthy pursuit?
If so, we want to talk to you!
Logan Tree Experts is an established and well-respected tree care company operating in the Kawartha region. We are passionate about trees and people, and the relationship between them. We provide high-quality tree removal, pruning, planting, stump removal, pest and disease control, cabling & bracing, fertilization, consultation, and tree risk assessments. Our team includes an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist/ISA Tree Risk Assessor and ISA Certified Arborists.
Logan Tree Experts utilizes the newest tools and techniques and works each day following our professional standards: Safety – Quality – Productivity. At Logan Tree Experts we encourage a culture of respect, support, and continual learning and ask our team members to be considerate, humble, enthusiastic, and hardworking.
- Live and work in cottage country with lakes and forests at your doorstep, where the cost of living is much lower than in the GTA!
- Work for a company that is well-connected and follows high industry standards.
- Mentorship from an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist and ISA Certified Arborist.
- Apprenticeship registration opportunities.
- Health spending account*.
- Paid stat holidays.
- RRSP or TFSA matching program*.
- Training allowance*.
- PPE and company apparel allowance.
- Equipment/chainsaw pants/boot allowance*.
* These benefits are available after a waiting period.
To care for our client’s trees in a safe, efficient, and ethical manner while educating and raising awareness of proper tree care within our community.
Passion – It’s not just a job. We love what we do and take pride in our work.
Safety –We prioritize the safety of our team, our clients, and their property.
Excellence – We strive to be great, and are always learning, growing, and evolving.
Integrity – We must be honest, trustworthy, reliable, and responsible.