Our COVID-19 Response Plan
We hope this message finds you well, healthy and handling the current situation as best as possible. In response to ongoing concerns regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, we wanted to touch base to communicate our current response plan. As the health and safety of our clients, employees and the general public are most important, we have reviewed our processes and protocols and made adjustments to ensure that we are limiting personal contact and implementing best practices.
We plan to continue our regular operations including site visits, quotes and the completion of tree care projects.
Since our work is completed outdoors, we feel confident that we can safely provide these services without risk to ourselves or the public. We have completed in-house awareness training regarding the COVID-19 virus including the importance of social distancing at home and work. We have also supplied each truck with hand sanitizer and ask our employees to use it regularly.
In order to follow social distancing protocols, we are implementing the following changes to our site visits, quotes, and project completion protocols:
SITE VISITS and QUOTES
- You have the option of a drop-by or in-person visit.
- For in-person visits, Matt will call to meet you outside and will not knock on your door.
- Matt will maintain a 2m distance and will not shake hands with you.
- The quote will be sent by email after the site visit (if possible).
- A followup email will be made to ensure that you have received the quote and see if you have any questions.
- When the crew arrives they will call you instead of knocking at your door. If there are details to discuss they will ask you to join them outside.
- The crew will maintain a 2m distance and will not shake hands with you.
- Once the crew has completed the project they will call you to ensure you are happy.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
If the COVID-19 outbreak is having a financial impact on you and your family, we would be happy to discuss flexible payment options.
We will adjust this response plan based on direction from the Province and as the situation changes. We understand that this is a trying time and hope these measures maintain the trust we have worked so hard to build with our clients. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email with any questions you may have.
Matt, Tracy and the Logan Tree Experts Team
Visit our Facebook page and website for ongoing updates – click here.