We can now provide tree care and removals, but of course, we continue to do so while providing a healthy and safe environment for our clients and employees. You can find our updated COVID-19 Operations Policy below containing our current procedures and operation protocols. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at 705-657-6916 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay safe and stay healthy!
Logan Tree Experts – Operations Policy
Logan Tree Experts is able to complete tree care and hazardous tree removals under the current guidelines. Click here for a list of all of our services.
Since our work is completed outdoors, we feel confident that we can safely provide these services without risk to ourselves or the public. We have completed in-house awareness training regarding the COVID-19 virus including the importance of social distancing at home and work. We have also supplied each truck with a disinfectant cleaner and hand sanitizer, and ask our employees to use it regularly.
SITE VISITS and QUOTES
In order to follow social distancing protocols, we are implementing the following changes to our site visits and quote protocols:
- You have the option of a drop-by or in-person visit.
- For in-person visits, we will call to meet you outside and will not knock on your door.
- We will maintain a 2m distance at all times.
- The quote will be sent by email after the site visit (if possible).
- A follow-up email will be made to ensure that you have received the quote and to see if you have any questions.
- Upon arrival, a member of the crew will call you instead of knocking at your door. If there are details to discuss they will ask you to join them outside.
- The crew will maintain a 2m distance from the clients at all times.
- If the crew is taking a break while on your property, they will do so outside while maintaining distance or inside their vehicles during inclement weather.
- Once the crew has completed the project they will call you to ensure you are happy.
FLEXIBLE PAYMENT PLAN
If the COVID-19 outbreak is having a financial impact on you and your family, we would be happy to discuss flexible payment options. Please contact our office for more information.
We will adjust this Policy based on direction from the Province and as the situation changes. We understand that this is a trying time and hope these measures maintain the trust we have worked so hard to build with our clients. Please feel free to contact us by phone or email with any questions you may have.