Now Hiring! We are looking for production arborists and ground workers to grow our team! Are you looking to work for an established and reputable tree service that offers challenging projects, a safe and supportive team, and an excellent work/life balance?
We are excited to invite applications to fill the following positions:
- Production Arborist/Crew Leader
- Arboriculture Co-op Placement
- Groundsperson/ Ground Support
Who are we?
Logan Tree Experts is an established and well-respected tree care company operating in the Kawartha region. We provide tree removal, pruning, planting, stump removal, pest and disease control, cabling & bracing, fertilization, consultation, and tree risk assessments. Our team includes an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist, ISA Tree Risk Assessor, and ISA Certified Arborists. Our mission is to care for our client’s trees in a safe, efficient and ethical manner while raising awareness of proper tree care within our community.
Who are you?
You are looking to work in a positive, safe work environment that focuses not only on your industry development but your work/life balance. You are passionate about the Arboriculture industry, are driven to excel, and want to work alongside like-minded team members. You enjoy and rise to the challenges of this industry, be it the physical demand or mental problem-solving. You believe that there is always more to learn and knowledge is a worthy pursuit. Lastly, you understand that this industry is about people and relationships in the scope of trees and tree care.
Why work with us?
We utilize the newest tools and techniques and work each day following our professional core values: Safety-Quality-Productivity. At Logan Tree Experts we encourage a culture of respect, support, and continual learning and expect our team members to be considerate, humble, enthusiastic, and hardworking.
- Live and work in cottage country with lakes and forests at your doorstep, and where the cost of living is much lower than in Toronto!
- Short workday on Fridays- so you can get out and enjoy!
- Apprenticeship registration opportunity
- Work for a company that is well connected and follows high industry standards
- Mentorship from an ISA Board Certified Master Arborist and ISA Certified Arborists (ISA -find an arborist)
- Competitive wages for the Kawartha region
- Health benefits package (after waiting period)
- Paid stat holidays
- Annual bonus (after waiting period)
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Supply of PPE and company apparel
- Equipment/chainsaw pants/boot allowance (after waiting period)
How do you Apply?
If you’re interested in applying for any of these positions, please send a cover letter and resume to office(at)logantreeexperts.com. Please reference the position you’re applying for. If you’re interested in positions that we’re not currently hiring for, please feel free to send in a resume and we will keep it on file.